Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, established in 1957 as Holy Trinity Parish Day School, has occupied the historic school grounds at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church since that time. It began with six classrooms, an office, and 90 students. The founding Rector, The Reverend Alex Boyer, envisioned a community school with an emphasis on the basic subjects, small class size and spiritual guidance.
In over five decades, the school has transformed itself from a small day school into the premier independent college preparatory school in Brevard County, building a tradition of excellent academic and spiritual programs that focus on developing the whole child. In 2000, the school expanded from a Lower School on the Parish Campus to a 40 acre Upper School located on the Pineda Campus with state of the art classrooms, gymnasium, athletic stadium, chapel and auditorium. The first class of seniors graduated in 2003. The Class of 2003 and subsequent graduates have well-documented successes, further enhancing Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy’s reputation with the community and beyond.
Staying true to “the Holy Trinity Way,” the school upholds its vision and commitment to foster a rigorous curriculum, a qualified and caring faculty, a low student/teacher ratio, a strong athletic program, an exceptional college guidance department, and a safe and nurturing Christian environment. Students are consistently commended for outstanding academic achievement, leadership, athletics, community service, and the arts.