15 Ways to Support Holy Trinity
1. Make a gift every year to the Holy Trinity Fund.
2. Become a Rev. Alex Boyer Legacy Society member by including Holy Trinity in your estate plans.
3. Change Holy Trinity's future by creating an endowment.
4. Come back every year for Homecoming.
5. Keep your alumni contact information up-to-date, especially email! (Contact email@example.com)
6. Help students build a Habitat House, serve meals on wheels, or mentor at the DOCK.
7. Be HT by wearing Holy Trinity clothing in support of your favorite athletic team.
8. Promote and attend Holy Trinity events.
9. Email a teacher and say thanks for his/her influence on your life.
10. Join the Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy Facebook page.
11. Alumni can return to share insights with current students on Career Day.
12. Visit campus. Better yet, join us for lunch or a Chapel service.
13. Send your son or daughter to Holy Trinity and work with the Admission Staff on identifying talented students.
14. Introduce Holy Trinity to your children or prospective students through the summer camp program.
15. Be a Holy Trinity ambassador and keep the school in your conversations.
For questions or to discuss a gift to the school, please contact the Director of Advancement at (321) 723-8323, Ext. 311.