Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, established in 1957 as Holy Trinity Parish Day School, has occupied the historic school grounds at Holy Trinity Episcopal Church since that time. It began with six classrooms, an office, and 90 students. The founding Rector, The Reverend Alex Boyer, envisioned a community school with an emphasis on the basic subjects, small class size and spiritual guidance.
Since its inception, the school has transformed itself from a small day school into the premier independent college preparatory school in Brevard County, building a tradition of rigorous academic programs, spiritual development, and athletics to develop the whole child. In 2000, the school expanded with the addition of an Upper School, serving grades 7-12, on a 40-acre Pineda Campus. The existing Parish Campus became the Lower School, serving students in preschool through grade 6. The new Upper School features state-of-the-art classrooms, a gymnasium, athletic stadium, chapel, and 800-seat auditorium. The first class of seniors graduated in 2003. The Class of 2003 and subsequent graduates have well-documented successes, further enhancing Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy’s reputation within the community and beyond.
Staying true to the "Holy Trinity Way,” the school upholds its vision and commitment to foster a rigorous curriculum, a qualified and caring faculty, a low student/teacher ratio, a strong athletic program, an exceptional college guidance department, and a safe and nurturing Christian environment. Students are consistently commended for outstanding academic achievement, leadership, athletics, community service, and the arts.