Holy Trinity is situated on two campuses: The Lower School, or Parish Campus, is located at 1720 Peachtree St. in downtown Melbourne. The Upper School, or Pineda Campus, is located off the Pineda Causeway in North Melbourne.
The Lower School
campus is situated on five acres, which includes academic and athletic facilities, as well as Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and the Holy Trinity historic chapel.
The Upper School
campus opened in 2000 and is situated on 55 acres at 5625 Holy Trinity Dr. in north Melbourne. The campus features academic and athletic facilities, including Catherine A. Ford Field and the 800-seat auditorium, The Scott Center for Worship & the Performing Arts.Please see map below for new Upper School entrance information.
Main School Phone: 321-723-8323
New to the Melbourne area