The Tiger Team is a group of Holy Trinity Upper School parents who are enthusiastic supporters of HT and are willing to share that energy with other HT families and the wider community. It is a way to be an active volunteer at Holy Trinity and is a great way to meet other Upper School families while participating in school events such as Admissions related events, athletic events, and other schoolwide events. It is also a way to promote the school online and via word of mouth.
There are no dues to be involved in the Tiger Team. Holy Trinity will provide a background check and opportunities throughout the year to get involved. You only need to say YES when it works for your schedule or your interest level!
The Tiger Team helps with things such as:
- working the concession stand at sporting events
- managing the flow of Media Day
- selling Tiger Athletic Gear (TAGS) at sporting and other HT events
- being ambassadors for new and prospective families
- supporting Admission events including campus tours and open houses
- volunteering at the Vicky Hurst Holy Trinity Golf Tournament
- helping with the Homecoming Street Party
- assisting with set up and supervising students at Lower School sport clinics
- preparing for Evening of Elegance
- assisting at Baccalaureate and Graduation
- helping to organize the Upper School's Teacher Appreciation Week
- and more!