Holy Trinity students have all the benefits of accelerated learning without the pressures that often accompany it. Daily Episcopal chapel service
, robust offerings in the arts
, as well as extracurricular activities
develop and nurture the whole child – mind, body and spirit. Our students are empowered to reach their fullest potential, while developing a confidence that will endure throughout their lives.
Among our students' academic accomplishments:
- 100% of graduates are accepted to college.
- 94% of grads from 2012-2016 attend a four-year university.
- 2016's top 20 graduates earned between 15 and 20 college credits through Advanced Placement (AP) courses before leaving high school.
- At least 95% of high school students enroll in at least one AP course.
- Holy Trinity's pass rate for AP exams is 81%. The national average is 59%.
- Elementary school students consistently rank higher than Florida and national averages in Stanford 10 achievement tests.
- More than 50% of sixth grade students rank in the Top 5% of the nation according to the Duke University Talent Identification Program.
- Based on 2015 Star Reading and Math scores, more than half of elementary school students are more than one grade level ahead in reading and math.